EASTER Message From The CAPA General Secretary
EASTER MESSAGE FROM THE CAPA GENERAL SECRETARY
Sorrowful yet rejoicing because of what Christ has done 2Cor5:20f
Easter Greetings from CAPA Secretariat!
The mystery of our Faith in never brought to reality as in situations of afflictions, hardships, calamities, sleepless nights, hunger which abound in many parts of our Continent today.
St Paul reflecting on his experience is baffled by the depth and breadth of God’s love or call it sufficiency of God’s grace available to those in Christ along their journey of life
We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed 2Cor 4:14
We can therefore take courage brethren that we are not alone in all our various struggles. The Easter event is meant to remind us that the Power which rose Jesus from the dead is not only available but actually works miracles in the lives of those who choose to put their trust in Him.
As we appropriate the benefits of this Easter season into our lives, I request you to uphold the following in your prayers;
- The on-going turmoil in the middle East , that God’s desire for peace for all people may be realized in the region.
- For Nigeria, that there will be a peaceful political transition after the elections, and that the Church leadership will be guided in their contribution to this process and cast their fears and anxieties they may have about the future, to the risen Lord.
- For Burundi, that citizens will put a greater premium on the stability of the country than their individual interests and that the Church leaders will be guided in their interventions.
- For Kenya, that peace and harmony may prevail following the Garissa University College Terrorist Attack that left 147 people dead, many injured physically and emotionally
- For the unity of Christ’s Church, that believers will in repentance , find each other as brothers and sisters at the foot of the cross.
Wishing you a blessed Easter
Rev Canon Grace Kaiso