In order to achieve the set mandate on health, HIV and AIDS, CAPA shall:
- Adopt and promote primary health care model to improve quality of life through her health facilities in Africa.
- Build the capacity of health institutions in their management and delivery of services in conformity to CAPA’s value of compassion, dignity and healing.
- Advocate for quality and dignified care and support by promoting realization of health related MDGs and other associated initiatives such as reproductive health , family planning.
- Initiate and compliment study of traditional healing methods and resources in the continent and how they can be facilitated to dialogue with contemporary health systems in the context of spiritual healing.
- Strengthen Church’s campaign in promoting universal access to prevention, care and treatment through social mobilization processes and global partnership.
- Assist in better understanding of the consequences of climate change and improve the capacity to mitigate the impact of climate change.