Primate and Archbishop of All Kenya
The Most Revd Jackson Ole Sapit
Address Info : A.C.K Garden House, 2nd Flr. Wing C, 1st Ngong’ Avenue P.O Box 40502-00100, NAIROBI
Phone +254 0713 495 213; Tel: +254 0734 916 358
The Revd Canon Rosemary Mbogo
Mr William Ogara
Mr John Muhoho
Mombasa saw the arrival of Anglican missionaries in 1844, with the first Africans ordained to the priesthood in 1885. Mass conversions occurred as early as 1910. The first Kenyan Bishops were consecrated in 1955. The Church became part of the Province of East Africa, established in 1960, but by 1970 Kenya and Tanzania were divided into separate Provinces.